3.9.07

- FRIENDS: The help I need

...


Student 1

I tried to meet you at school. Did you give up on graduating? Where have you been party girl?

Student 2

My sister had the baby and the aboriginal housing center got her a new place. About 300 for a full house in New Sudbury! So I had to get a new place for me

Student 1

But you moved last week…

Student 2

Oh… I went to the beach again

Student 1

Be aware that you can’t miss too much classes

Student 2

I told the teacher I was moving.

Student 1

Take care, he (the teacher) might kick you out

Student 2

I needed the ride. All my friends were going. Summer is almost over. The bus doesn’t go there, you know.

Student 1

Oh! The collective transportation in Canada is a shame for Canadians, a sin against environment. Most of the people drive cars, avoid giving rides because of insurance and when the city has a collective transportation...it is frustrating... stay 20 minutes to one hour at a bus stop! Better get a ride when you have one!



TO RETURN to Introduction
to the Main Page
Dialogues&Stories (Life, School, Classroom)

No comments: