3.9.07

- FAMILY: no family and no grant

  • Bias: Lazy Aboriginals, privileged Caucasians

Student 2

You seemed so upset with her

Student 1

Aboriginal…They are lazy. I am sure she has a family who could support her but she is paid to study

Student 2

Tell me more about this issue, please.

Student 1

Ask her…White people like me…we are the privileged ones. I do not have a family. My young sister lives with me and my boyfriend. My boyfriend’s family adores me.

Student 2

How old are you? 18?

Student 1

It doesn’t matter. I am proud of her. I raised this beauty (showing off her sister who approaches the group). Things happen. Trust me you don’t want to know…Because I am nice…

Student 2

Are you nice? You are always angry (laugh)

Student 1

Well, I don't do drug, I use to get good grades…people suppose I am ok. Nobody wants to look closer. It is too ugly. Now my boyfriend is cheating on me. ...I am fine but tell me where my sister is going to live... I was always checking up on him with the my cell, people think I am just a teenager with teenager problems

Student 2

What do you mean "teenager" problem?

Student 1

You know...boyfriend, clothes...over because of hormones...

No comments: