3.9.07

- FAMILY: More than student, a grandson

Two weeks to the end of the course, the students only needed to organize a report to pass. I went to the home of one classmate who was skipping classes. I was surprised with his priorities. He was watching TV with his grandmother.

- This is my grandmother.

-Nice to meet you. People at school are missing your grandson ...The teacher sent this home work for you.

-Thanks. But I have been watching these soap opera's everyday with my grandmother since she came to visit us.

-Yes? So do you like these stories? The teacher said that you need to come back to pass.

-But on the afternoons I watch this show with my grandma, then I go to work. My grandmother is visiting us. I haven't seen her since I came from the reserve. She isn't going to be staying long, she is almost ninety!


No comments: